There is a highly cherished part of this season of joy and sharing which witnesses friends, family and well wishes from all over coming to share the table with you and your family as you throw that Christmas party to celebrate the holidays. This singular activity more often than not sets the tone for the holiday’s celebration and determines the atmosphere other activities will be featured in.
Even when we look back at our Christmas days from childhood, those moments we hold dearly are mostly those we made around that dining table. Why then would you not consider the table setting very importantly?
From the centerpieces, the candle stands and handlers, as well as the plates, to how you set the utensils, then to the way the floral set, the setting of your table should not be in any way stressful or expensive.
I have now highlighted five (5) different festive Christmas tablescapes that will help you create a display to catch the attention of all of those guests and family members that would be coming around this Christmas.
- THE SCANDINAVIAN-THEMED WINTER WONDERLAND CHRISTMAS TABLE. These tablescapes will give that festive Scandinavian delight to your table this Christmas. With just with an intertwining of threads around a wire with a branch from a tree, this special table decoration will be brought to life in your home this season.
- THE VINTAGE BOUQUET-FILLED CHRISTMAS TABLE.
A little bit of downplayed flair with a vintage touch of vessels and blue thistle will make great sense this festive season. This festive tablescape is enough to thrill your guests and visitors from all over.
- THE VINTAGE BULB-THEMED TABLE DESIGN.
With inspiration from previously used ceramic Christmas trees, this table design is not difficult to create with the provision of necessary equipment.
- THE GLASS JAR TABLE DESIGN.
This is very easy to make. All you need to do is to fill a glass vase with greens, cranberries and enough water to create that seasonal delight on your festive table.
- SILVER BELLS CANDLE TABLE DESIGN.
Your tablescape can fit into the season’s joy with glamour as you make use of candlesticks that are shiny like bells or sometimes baubles to design your table.
These table designs will stand out and catch the sight of all your guests as they come visiting this holiday season.